Cost of LASIK in Minneapolis?
How Much Is LASIK in Minneapolis, MN?
Discover Affordable LASIK in Minneapolis!
If you are looking for affordable LASIK surgery in Minneapolis without sacrificing quality of care, then look no further than the Whiting Clinic. We understand that cost is an important factor when considering LASIK vision correction, so our goal is to offer competitive pricing without compromising on the quality of care and the LASIK technology used. At the Whiting Clinic, the average cost of LASIK surgery typically falls within the range of $1,700 to $2,900 per eye for all-laser, Custom LASIK, tailored to your unique vision correction needs. Your price within this range depends on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, any discounts available to you through your insurance provider, active promotional offers, as well as the technology required for your treatment. At the Whiting Clinic, we do offer guaranteed financing‡ to help you manage the cost of LASIK comfortably within your budget.
When you choose the Whiting Clinic, you can expect:
- Affordable & Transparent Pricing: We understand that LASIK can be a substantial investment, which is why we offer transparent and competitive prices that include all required testing, your customized LASIK plan, your all-laser LASIK treatment, and immediate post-operative care. And while we are confident we are providing Minneapolitans with the best value for the quality received, we still offer competitor price matching***.
- Guaranteed Financing‡: Since making LASIK affordable to everyone who can safely have LASIK is one of our main priorities, we also offer guaranteed financing‡ options to help you manage the cost of LASIK comfortably. The financing specialists on our team will guide you through the process and assist you in finding a monthly payment plan that best fits your needs.
- Advanced Technology: At the Whiting Clinic, we have invested in advanced laser technology to ensure the required testing is performed to provide a customized and optimal treatment plan is created for your unique vision correction needs.
- Lifetime Acuity Plan: While LASIK eye surgery is a long-term vision correction solution, a small percentage of patients require re-treatment after their initial procedure to fine-tune their results. With our Lifetime Advantage Plan¤, you can rest assured that you are covered for any medically appropriate re-treatments, free of charge for life, to help you achieve your best vision results.
- Experienced Surgeons: Our board-certified team of surgeons has collectively performed more than 168,000 LASIK procedures and together with a network of surgeons across the country to share learnings, allowing more people wanting LASIK to be safely treated as advancements in refractive surgery are made available.
‡Financing Options Guaranteed with Premier Pay in-house financing: Down payment amount varies from $0 to $1,000 per eye based on FICO score. The interest rate is based on program length and varies from 0% to 19.99% APR. A $25 set-up fee and $3 monthly processing fee may apply. No minimum purchase amount is required.
Best Price in the Twin Cities for Custom Lifetime LASIK***
Whiting Clinic will match any LASIK quote for a comparable laser and treatment from a Twin Cities provider.****
* Price Per eye
** PRK or LASIK at no additional charge if medically necessary
*** Best Price Guaranteed — Contact Whiting Clinic for details
**** Whiting Clinic will match any written custom LASIK quote for a Wavelight Optimized laser treatment and Lifetime Acuity plan or comparable laser treatment and plan from any Twin Cities provider. Price match cannot be combined with any other offer.
The Difference is Clear.
No one else compares.
We don’t feel that the cost of LASIK should stand between you and a life without the hassles of glasses and contacts. That’s why we offer flexible LASIK financing solutions to help make LASIK affordable and accessible for you. The Whiting Clinic offers multiple financing options through CareCredit and PremierPay in-house financing. No-interest and extended payment plan options are available allowing monthly payments to be made. Our Financing Specialists are happy to discuss the benefits of each option with you and help you find the plan that fits your needs.
Many patients also utilize Healthcare Savings (HSA) or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) to reduce their out-of-pocket costs for LASIK while also taking advantage of tax-free money.
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Nearly 80% of MN Employers offer a medical spending account. Ask your HR representative.
FSA and HSA programs offered by many employers are an extraordinary way to save on LASIK.
Schedule your appointment with the Whiting Clinic today to speak with one of our Financial Support Experts. We are here to help you every step of the way!
Schedule Your Free LASIK Consultation.
Call and Talk to us in person.(952) 475-3787